Search This Blog

29 May 2017

Komeko Men no Chinjao Rosu Nose- BBQ Steak and Veggies on Rice Noodles

I am interested in gluten-free diet just because it's hip!


Ready in: 20 minutes

Ingredients for two:
Rice noodles, I like a spaghetti noodle type.
Vegetables, I usually use whatever I have in my fridge.
Meat
Sesame oil to cook
Coriander, topper
[In a Bowl]
2 tablespoons of soy sauce, make sure it's gluten-free
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1/2 tablespoon of lemon juice

Step 1: Start boiling water and cook noodle because it will take about 15 minutes. See the label on your noodle package.

Step 2: Cut vegetables and meat into stripes and cook only vegetables in a pan with sesame oil. Place cooked vegetables on a plate.
Cook meat in the same pan. Add vegetables and mix with meat in the pan. No seasoning needed.

Step 3: Place noodles in a plate, and put vegetables and meat onto them.


Step 4: Mix the sauce well in a bowl, and put it over your dish.