Search This Blog

13 May 2016

Teriyaki Raisu Baga- Rice Burger with Teriyaki Sauce

I was talking to my colleague, who loves BBQs, about a hamburger. I told him that I've never enjoyed it, and don't know how to enjoy it. Maybe it's the bun, or the meat. I don't know....

He said "You can enjoy it with the way you do with other food!"

Why don't I try that! I enjoy rice and soy sauce!

The result....for the first time in my life, I really enjoyed the "burger"!

I used tofu burgers.


Ready in: 15 minutes with cooked rice and burger

Ingredients for two:
2 cups of cooked Sushi rice
2 cooked burgers
1 avocado
2 slices of tomato
some sliced cucumber
1 Nori sheet-cut into 1/4
some salad to go on the side
<Baking Scauce- Prepare in a cup>
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of miso, if you have
<BBQ Scauce- Prepare in a cup>
1/4 cups of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon of Sake

Step 1: Wet your hands and make 4 flat rice cakes in a round shape. Bake them in a pan.
You may want to wet your spatula before flipping them over.

Step 2: Brush Baking Scauce on top of the rice cake both sides. Bake untill they are golden. Put them aside on a plate.

Step 3: In the same pan, put BBQ Scauce to heat up and coat burgers with the sauce.
Step 4: Place eveything on a plate.